Annunciation Catholic Church exists to serve our Lord Jesus Christ both in the poor and through a reverent celebration of the Sacraments.
Our parish boundaries include all of Clay County and a small part of Vigo County. It is our desire that we present the Gospel to every person within our parish boundaries, and also that we help each person understand that through the teachings of Jesus Christ and His Church
- They are welcome and invited into our Church community,
- We exist to bring the the Sacraments to our community, and
- We also exist also to serve all those in need in our community as well.
Our Value Statements
- We value the dignity of every human person, from conception to natural death.
- We value the dignity of every human person who is suffering in any way.
- We value the dignity of the elderly.
- We value the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We value the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- We value the dignity and primacy of the role that families play in our faith and also in society.
- We value religious liberty, and thus we value all those who are striving for and seeking the truth.
- We value the importance that education plays in helping to transform our young people into the people that God desires them to be.
- We value being stewards of the gifts that God has given to us.